::WELCOME::



Monday, April 20, 2009

THROWBACK #1 (FEARce Diva)


*NOTE*

In high school I had the greatest creative writing teacher....she challenged us to do some amazing things...from time to time i'll post some of my stuff from that class....FREE creative expression at its best


*NOTE*


THE-SKY-WAS-BLUE


The sky was blue….but the rain was pouring


The lights were off….yet it was still bright


I was running so fast….and I still couldn’t catch up until…


Knock, Knock….who’s there


It’s me….could it be


After six months, 3 weeks, 8 days, 1 hour and 33, 34, 35, 36 seconds


Reuniting can be so fulfilling…unless you want revenge


Making love so sweet…unless you’re in for the kill


He’s making me so mad…because of the love that I feel


He has me going CRAZY…but why is he still here


I know why he left…but why is he back


Little does he know what is in store


This time I’m the one who’ll go through that door


He’ll be left out there with no where to go…


I was running so fast…and I still couldn’t catch up


The lights were off…yet it was still bright


The sky was dark…but my sun shone that night


No comments:

Post a Comment